TI GROUP IS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE IN SERVING ALL CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Assistive Devices, Services Animals & Support Persons
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public. A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
TI Group will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services.
Individuals in the following positions will be trained:
- Sales staff
- Customer service representatives
- anyone else dealing with customers or the public
This training will be provided to staff within three months of hiring.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- TI Group’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to the accessible customer service plan.
We would love to hear from you
Customers who wish to provide feedback please contact us:
- phone: (416) 696-2853
- email: email@example.com
- or leave the comment below
All feedback, including complaints, will be reviewed by the HR department. Customers can expect to hear back within five business days.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of TI Group that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.